Nlyte, the specialist in data centre management, has just released the latest version of its award-winning performance management suite.
Nlyte version 5.3 has been created to address the need for comprehensive power management, to help control ever increasing energy costs, to enable greener data centres and to prepare for legislation mandates.
Version 5.3 offers the following benefits:
- End-to-end power mapping that enables data centre managers to make better power decisions, forecast costs more accurately and identify risks and opportunities.
- Automated power load algorithms that calculate impacts on power, with results delivered through detailed and customisable reports.
- Power modelling of data centre devices can now be included in the overall data centre power consumption plan.
- Critical power load risk management models the potential infrastructure and business impact of a power failure.
- PUE modelling and reduction helping a data centre to achieve a PUE of 2.0 or lower.
For more information, please visit the Nlyte 5.3 DCIM website