Having been a user of a leading CRM tool for nearly ten years, blue-infinity had faced some doubts about its adoption due to questions of flexibility, ergonomics and integration. In addition to this CRM tool, blue-infinity uses a large number of specialist applications that provide support for collaboration, document management, knowledge management and blogging. This vast array of tools, often developed internally and updated and improved continuously, poses a well known challenge: integration.
blue-infinity, already a user of a wide variety of Microsoft products, decided to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. This solution not only meets the needs of strategic management, but also those of sales, service delivery and marketing. In addition, it can unite enterprise information through integration with Microsoft Office, SharePoint 2010, Redmine, Hudson and other collaborative platforms.
The implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 2011 has resulted in the following:
- Simplification of information management and optimization of business processes
- Improved visibility, monitoring and reporting
- Consolidation of customer management and tracking
- Provision of a real campaign management tool for marketing teams
- Centralized customer information and productivity tools (SharePoint, Team Foundation Server, Redmine, Hudson, etc.)
- Tight integration with Microsoft Office tools, providing similar ergonomics and facilitating rapid adoption
To find out more, please click here to view blue-infinity's testimonial on the Microsoft Dynamics website (in French).