UX specialists Nathalie Raux-Copin and Marie Kuter were featured in the November issue of the ICT Journal on the much debated topics of Responsive Design and Accessibility. We'd be happy to hear your thoughts...
Two major social phenomena have recently emerged and are impacting how we access data:
- population ageing
- digital nomad-ism (the increased need to access data in a mobile context)
In this article they address the following questions:
- What are we doing to adapt the digital landscape to a pervasive ageing population?
- How do we make our web publishing methods cater to an ever growing number of eclectic devices?
- What is responsive web design and would this become a viable solution for digital nomad-ism?
- Finally what does it take to become a little more inclusive by applying web accessibility rules?