SharePoint Designer 2010 Expert
blue-infinity is seeking to bring a SharePoint Designer into our Microsoft Gold certified team. The successful candidate will be a dedicated professional with a multi-skilled profile with strong focus in content management.
- Ability to create attractive UI designs and wireframes
- Configuration and customization of SharePoint-based sites, good-knowledge of the theming engine, as well as branding artifacts (Publishing Sites) through either development or customizing components: Master Pages, Stylesheets, XML and XSLT
- Proven skills as an advanced Power User with regard to configuring, creating/managing sites and sites collection, site templates, Web Content Management (WCM), custom web parts, Event Receivers, Master Pages, Lists, document libraries, InfoPath and Backup/restore
- Develop/Provide Support for SharePoint based Collaboration and Publishing sites
- Deploy web parts and event handlers using Features and Solution Packages
- Involvement in all aspects of project delivery from client interaction to requirements analysis, solution design, testing, validating, and enhancing
- Bachelors or Masters degree in informatics, or equivalent
- Highly motivated to gain new knowledge in technology with strong analytical problem solving skills and flair for creativity
- 3+ years experience creating custom solutions with SharePoint Designer (2007 and 2010)
- Experience with Microsoft.Net and its components: .Net C#, ADO. Net, ASP. Net, Visual Studio 2010 and web services
- Experience in information architecture, design and development of intranets and portals using SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath Forms design, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, SharePoint Foundations v.4
- Deep knowledge of usage and customizations (XML, XLST) of Web Parts provided out-of-the-box by various versions of SharePoint SKUs.
- Proficient in creating/managing sites and sites collection, site templates, master pages, page layout creation, Web Content Management (WCM), custom web parts, Event Receivers, Lists,
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 CSS charts, proficient in HTML 4.1 and knowledge of HTML5, JQuery
- Experience conceptualizing and prototyping UI models using specialized tools such as Microsoft Visio, Mosaic, Blend SketchFlow.
- Experience with front-end development and visual design implementation
- English and French
Contact Ronan McKeon- firstname.lastname@example.org +41 058 307 70 19