blue-infinity (b-i) is an IT professional services company that leverages advanced information technology and innovative marketing expertise to address the challenges of leading organizations.
Headquartered in Geneva, b-is teams of over 300 consultants combine their specialized skills, international culture and cross-industry experience to deliver integrated solutions.
Due to the large volume of projects which blue-infinity are working on, we are seeking to bring SharePoint Consultants into our Microsoft Solutions Team.
Main Job Purpose
The ideal SharePoint consultant will be responsible for the customization of Enterprise Portals, Intranets and Extranets. He will be also responsible for gathering requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and will be involved in all stages of the development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write business requirements and technical specification documents
- Design and customize Corporate Intranets, Extranets, Employee Portals and Web Services in a SharePoint site (Portal, Search, Collaborative Site, etc.)
- SharePoint Solutions development with proven experience with branding SharePoint sites (content types and page layout provisioning, master pages and related artifacts), Design and develop reusable component (connectable webparts, user controls, application pages), content types, site definitions, page layout and master pages
- Develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features
- Create components that enable secure data transfer between web and internal systems
- Design, develop and implement database interfaces
- Create and maintain technical documentation using provided guidelines and templates
- Adhere to and promote SharePoint technologies best practices
Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in informatics, or equivalent
- Client service oriented and result/goal driven professional
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven C# and .Net 3.5 / 4.0 development experience
- Proven experience in SharePoint 2010 development, especially in the U.I and especially Multi-lingual, large installations, with care about high performance components for many concurrent users
- Good Knowledge in SharePoint API
- Good Knowledge in the different Sharepoint Development fields: content types, themes, site definition (master pages, layouts, etc), webparts, usercontrols, Excel services, etc
- Proven knowledge of SQL Server 2005 and 2008 , with a good knowledge of implications related to SharePoint technologies
- Microsoft Certified is an asset
- English and French
Contact Alisha McQuade- email@example.com +41 058 307 66 79