blue-infinity is seeking for a Systems Engineer combining Microsoft and virtualization skills to complete our Microsoft and VmWare team of 20+ consultants. The successful candidate will be a dedicated professional with a multi-skilled profile.
- Windows Servers 2003/2008 deployment, migration, administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and roles implementation using GUI or/and Powershell.
- Vmware ESX (Vsphere, Vcenter) and Microsoft Hyper-V2 Virtual Machines management
- Microsoft SCCM, SCOM, Exchange, MOSS and Backup exec
- Analyze event logs, manage user accounts, user access rights, install updates (WSUS) & security policies (GPO)
- Provide consulting services to some of b-i's key accounts
- Bachelors or Masters degree in informatics, Microsoft Certifications - MCSA, MCSE, MCITP Enterprise
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedication and professionalism
- Considerable knowledge of Virtualization especially in VmWare server solutions
- Substantial knowledge of SCCM/SMS deployment, administration and silent deployments using Powershell / VB Script
- French and English
Contact Ronan McKeon- firstname.lastname@example.org +41 058 307 70 19