We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Test Specialist to be involved in clients' business applications. #DigitalAddicts http://ow.ly/3OAa30cDSVw
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
In order to reinforce our Java/J2EE business unit in Geneva, we are actively looking for an AEM Developer.
As AEM Developer, your responsibilities will be:
- The creation of templates and AEM components in conjunction with the technical referent of the project and the front-end developers.
- The Java implementation of business logic in conjunction with the technical referent of the project.
- If necessary the creation or integration of Ext JS widgets.
- If necessary configuration and setting AEM (workflows, rollout, rights management ...)
Your profile :
- Good knowledge of Adobe CQ5 /AEM CMS
- Knowledge of Apache Sling framework, and particulary API JCR 2.0 (Apache Jackrabbit implementation) et OSGI (Apache Felix implementation).
- Eclipse Development tools, Apache Maven and source codes management (SVN/Git)
Localisation : Geneva
Contract : Permanent
Start date : As soon as possible
Rate : 100%
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?