Rodrigo Pinto MVP, Daniel Santos and our blue-infinity resourcing team welcomed #Microsoft experts to SPS Lisbon 2017 SharePoint Saturday for a packed day of technical fun and prizes! #PassionatelyDigital #Microsoft Isobar
In order to reinforce our Java/J2EE business unit in Geneva, we are actively looking for an AEM Developer.
As AEM Developer, your responsibilities will be:
- The creation of templates and AEM components in conjunction with the technical referent of the project and the front-end developers.
- The Java implementation of business logic in conjunction with the technical referent of the project.
- If necessary the creation or integration of Ext JS widgets.
- If necessary configuration and setting AEM (workflows, rollout, rights management ...)
Your profile :
- Good knowledge of Adobe CQ5 /AEM CMS
- Knowledge of Apache Sling framework, and particulary API JCR 2.0 (Apache Jackrabbit implementation) et OSGI (Apache Felix implementation).
- Eclipse Development tools, Apache Maven and source codes management (SVN/Git)
Localisation : Geneva
Contract : Permanent
Start date : As soon as possible
Rate : 100%
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?