If digital transformation is the future of business, then it's essential to be able to measure that transformation. We revisit the #DigitalStrengthIndex
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
In order to reinforce our AEM team in Lisbon, we are looking for a Java Developer with good experience in AEM / CQ or other Adobe Cloud Marketing Products.
Your mission at blue-infinity?
- As a Developer, you will be part of the Java programming in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM / CQ);
- Template creation and AEM components, involved in preparing, advising and implementing client requirements - development of new components and features to E-Commerce systems integration and connecting complex interfaces;
- Java implementation of the business logic driven under the control of the project manager;
- If needed, creation or integration of Classic/Touch UI Widgets.
- If needed, AEM configuration (workflows, rollout, rights management…);
- Dedicated to Agile methodology;
- Team player.
Your experience would be nice if you had …
- Talend Java programmer (JEE / Design Patterns / Spring MVC / Git / Maven / IntelliJ / JSP / EJB Servlet API / JUnit);
- Framework Apache Sling, and API JCR particularly (implementation of Apache Jackrabbit/Oak) and OSGI (Apache Felix implementation);
- CMS Adobe Exeperience Manager / CQ or other Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- Training with AEM product;
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Work-life balance;
- Be part of our global network brand;
- Be the next #digitaladdict.
Only applications submitted with CV in English will be considered for the next processes.
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?