Hello from Serbia! Our leading Czech Marketing Cloud team is sending their greetings from Belgrade! Don't forget to keep warm ;) #CultureofMany
blue-infinity linked by Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network) is currently hiring a Java developer for our offices in Lisbon.
Our Java Developers team in Lisbon is growing, and we are looking for people who want to learn new technologies (like AEM), who like to work with clean code, to create Unit tests and be involved with work methodologies like Scrum.
For us, the perfect candidate should have:
- Teamwork, Analytical thinking, Positive attitude, Organisational commitment, Customer Service orientation and Focus on results;
- At least 2/3 years of proving work experience in JEE development;
- Experience with Spring MVC | Maven | Design Patterns | RESTFull | OSGI | SOAP | Sonar | Jenkins | Apache | TDD | GIT;
- Frontend technologies like Js | jQuery | Liferay (plus);
- With experience in Unit Tests like JUnit;
- To work with Agile Methodologies;
- Work-life balance style;
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Willing to travel.
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Training with the best experts in the market with AEM - Adobe Experience Management;
- Awesome work environment;
- Be part of our global network brand;
- Be the next #digitaladdict.
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?