Join our event on 7th December and discover how leading brands are taking the fastest path to unified commerce. http://ow.ly/l4nN30gGJRo #Salesforce #CommerceCloud #event #PassionatelyDigital
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
- Analyze, quantify and ensure the implementation of projects in accordance with customer expectations (features, quality, time and cost)
- Participate in the formulation of the needs expressed by customers and write functional specifications relating thereto
- Develop new applicationswith PL-SQL in accordance with the standards and methodology in force, ensure the tests and prepare documentation
- Parameterization, customization and programming with Avaloq Script
- Ensure the reliability and availability of production solutions
- Take charge, analyze and document production incidents
- Provide support to users
- Certified in Avaloq Professional
- Almost 2 years of experience in Avaloq Banking System
- Good understanding of customer requests
- Good knowledge of working methodology as Scrum, Agile, Hermès etc.
- Knowledge of specific modules such as Money Market, Stock Exchange, Security Events, Settlements, Forex Trade, OTC, Payments orders
- Master or Bachelor in IT
- Knowledge in the Banking industry
- French or English speaking mandatory
- B Working Permit for almost 3 years
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?