Catching up on the latest news with our #digitaladdicts
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
- Being the principal point of contact for all user requests for functional enhancements
- To participate in the formulation of user requirements and prepare the relevant technical specifications
- To provide first level of advice, taking into account both the guidelines imposed on IT specialists that the constraints of security and confidentiality
- To analyze and develop new applications in accordance with the standards and methodology in force, perform the tests and prepare documentation
- To establish scenarios of non-regression testing and new functional enhancements, make the corresponding tests and coordinate into production
- To ensure coherence and evolution of the model of the Avaloq data, make settings and ensure cohesion.
- To set up the data for calculation of tariffs and rebates.
Your profile :
- Experience of at least 3 years in banking, in the analysis and development of software applications
- Experience of at least 2 years of product Avaloq
- Experience in Static: BP, LAD, PERSON, MINSTR etc.
- Experience in desired rates: Transfer Fee, Cost Rules, Cost profile etc.
- Working Permit : B Permit at least for almost 3 years
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?