blue-infinity presented at ABSL's 4th Annual Conference in Prague from 17th-18th October. The conference brought together representatives of leading business service centers in the Czech Republic, governmental and local authorities. Check the photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1165332106856283.1073741843.12... #passionatelydigital
Always on time? A planner by nature? If you have a head for timelines and budgets, and can orchestrate multiple tasks without losing the big picture, you’ll feel at home in this role. You’ll have a knack for listening and be a strong leader with the relevant certifications. Funnily enough, there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’ so you’ll need to nurture collaboration between diverse teams and individuals. If you are passionate about leading the delivery of digital transformation solutions, then you are the person we are looking for.
Project: Office 365 related projects – migration to the cloud of services, mailboxes, applications
- Support the execution of change management plans that build commitment and reduce resistance
- Regularly evaluate risks; help develop and deliver solutions to address
- Collect, analyze and communicate change impacts to stakeholders
- Design consequence management plan to reward new behaviors and discourage old behaviors
- Design and develop change execution content (client deliverables, presentations, etc.)
- Support internal knowledge management practices; suggest and help drive continuous improvement items
- Almost 10 years of experience / large change project realized
- Familiar with CAPEX and OPEX - Managing KPI's
- Reporting to VP's or Board people
- Fluency in English
- Experience in Microsoft / Office 365 / Cloud technologies
- Proven experience in Consulting company like E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte, etc...
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?