If digital transformation is the future of business, then it's essential to be able to measure that transformation. We revisit the #DigitalStrengthIndex
Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
The main task on this role is to help IT teams with cloud computing integration, mainly creating machine deployment as well as "XaaS" blueprints with VMware vRealize Automation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, install, integrate, and maintain all relevant technologies
- Support and help operations
- Help and follow the continuous improvement of relevant processes
- > 5 years’ experience - Proven expertise and significant working experiences in the relevant scope of the assignments
- University degree or equivalent of Computer and information Sciences and other field that is relevant to the assignments
Desired profile and skills:
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Storage / SAN
- Active Directory, FIM
- VRealize Automation / vRealize Orchestrator
- Knowledge of RHEL/Centos, Ansibleand Rest API a plus
- Excellent time and task management skills and communication skills
- Problem-solving and resolution oriented
- Capable to work both within a team and also independently to meet the deadline
- Other Soft Skills as leadership; curiosity to new technologies, open-minded, ability to work under pressure, reactive, etc. may be required in some profiles
Both French and English are the working languages: Good Speaking, writing and listening skills
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?