Hello from Serbia! Our leading Czech Marketing Cloud team is sending their greetings from Belgrade! Don't forget to keep warm ;) #CultureofMany
blue-infinity part of Dentsu Aegis Network is hiring a Data Specialist Developer (Python Developer) to work from Lisbon with travels to Amsterdam, Netherlands to the DNA team (Data in Action).
The purpose of this role is to deliver new and enhanced bespoke data solutions to meet business requirements and provide technical guidance to other data solutions team members.
• Work on the custom ETL and data gathering platform that is tailored for the media industry. The platform is mostly written in Python, SQL and R
• Work on custom data solutions for large customers to produce a custom solution, extract value from gathered data ranging from kpi’s all the way up to processing, log level data that comes out of our digital media, like Google Analytics, DoubleClick, MediaMap, Math, Adobe Analytics etc.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with technology and data suppliers to provide clean and consistent data and keep up to speed with new tools and technologies in the market
• Work closely with the data science team for ad hoc analysis of data sets, and with the research teams on automating returning client reports in dashboard tools
• Provide technical guidance to other dashboard back-end development team members
• Academic background (HBO or University) in information sciences
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large datasets
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to code review to ensure quality standards are being maintained
• You have a curious analytical mind, like to work independently and are pragmatic
• Experience in software development
• Solid experience working with MySQL, Python
• Exposure to Linux, Docker, Kubernetes is a pre
• Exposure to big data tools like Apache Airflow, Google BigQuery, Apache Spark
• Some experience of working with onshore / off-shore developments teams
• Experience in software development department/company
• Experience with cloud infrastructure, either GCP, AWS or Azure
• Experience with a Linux command line
• Familiar with Big Data tools like: Airflow, Spark, Elasticsearch, BigQuery
• Experience of working with software development teams using modern software development methodologies
• Experience and understanding of the software development lifecycle
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?