We donated 288 toys to the Community Centre, Cais do Sal. Congratulations to our team in Portugal who also raised 300€ to purchase even more toys for children in need. #DigitalAddicts
blue-infinity is looking for aSenior ETL Informatica & Oracle Developer to be part of our team in Geneva.
As part of its data network urbanization policy, our service is looking for an Informatica & Oracle Senior ETL Developer to strengthen its Data Distribution and Data Integration team today about 5 people.
The HUB is a database that aggregates and standardizes banking data from source systems and redistributes them to a set of consumers consisting mainly of banking applications.
In this context, the main responsibilities expected of the Developer are as follows:
- Under the supervision of the project manager and the Lead developer and in collaboration with the Data Analyst, he will take care of all the assigned developments (mainly ETL Informatica on Oracle bases).
- Respect of the standards defined by the Lead developer, and those defined by the release management framework.
- Unit tests, integration, and technical tests
- Very good development skills ETL Informatica (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Very good modeling and development skills on Oracle databases (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Banking knowledge
- Agile development methodology
- Experience with Oracle PL / SQL development
- Native French and good knowledge of English
- A sense of analysis, organized and rigorous
- Curious and quick to learn
- Management of problems with autonomy
- Very good integration ability in a team composed of senior citizens
- Good communication, impeccable presentation, solution-oriented, and customer oriented
- Ability to take a critical look
- Innovative and pragmatic
- Detailed and precise while being able to synthesize when required
- Good time management and priorities
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?