Meet our people:
Loïc Sattler, Creative Director at blue-infinity and 360-degree brand experience enabler leads a team of the most innovative thinkers in the business today. Read more: http://ow.ly/tVU730eB1HH #DigitalAddicts
In today’s always-connected world, we need to think about customer interaction and retention differently. Our team of marketers and CRM specialists work together to help world-renowned brands improve their customers’ complete brand and buying experience, focusing on the holistic customer journey. If you believe that the lines of technology and creative, virtual and physical, are now obsolete and that experience is anytime, anywhere, then you will fit right in.
In order to support our expansion, our Digital teams are looking for Digital Analytics / Tagging Implementation Specialists, experts on Google Tag Manager and ready to dig in and help realize the potential of event-level consumer data by defining and implementing Google Analytics tracking.
You must possess a thorough understanding of Google Analytics and standards for digital analytics implementations. Indeed, you will have experienced designing data collection taxonomies from event collection all the way through to reporting. In this role, you will act as the key lead on multiple implementation projects by converting business requirements into detailed analytics requirements to capture critical data elements.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop pre-project measurement plans and post-project reporting (Google Data Studio)
- Develop effective tagging strategies to enable self-serve analysis
- Successful professional experiences on Google Analytics Solutions
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to define consistent tracking taxonomies to capture consumer behaviour across any web-based channel, web site and mobile app, emails, digital media, etc.
- Identify and scope projects that contribute to our traffic and sales efforts, with partner teams throughout the company
- Understand and gather business requirements for analytics data gathering, guiding the business on collection best practices
- Convert the business requirements into detailed analytics requirements that follow the defined tracking guidelines
- Collaborate with site developers to modify and improve the data layer to improve analytics
- Full Professional Proficiency in English; French or German would be a plus
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?