If digital transformation is the future of business, then it's essential to be able to measure that transformation. We revisit the #DigitalStrengthIndex
Our award-winning creatives and user experience specialists are at the heart of digital strategy. They work closely with each other, as well as with planners, copywriters, technologists and PMs. Do you want to be part of a team that helps companies evolve in the digital revolution? If you are passionate about brands, technology and creating world-class visual design and experiences for customers and users, then you are the person we are looking for.
blue-infinity is looking for a motivated Digital Producer to join our award winning Creative Studio. A Digital Producer at blue-infinity plans, co-ordinates and manages projects involving the creation of digital media. They are experienced in project management, have an understanding of the creative process, and are passionate about digital. The Digital Producer will need to have a proactive approach, a keen eye for detail, and be flexible to ensure that projects are delivered to meet client expectations. They take personal responsibility for the projects which they are assigned.
- Oversee a variety of traditional and digital projects from concept to completion
- Own the projects in which they are assigned
- Meet with clients to identify project requirements and objectives, and manage expectations.
- Manage cross-functional teams with a motivating, proactive approach throughout the entire production process
- Ensure production efficiency on a daily basis through efficient resource planning, resource productivity and allocation
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget and to the high level of quality expected by our clients
- Plan, manage, and lead all project related meetings and presentations
- 3+ years experience working across integrated marketing/advertising projects, that includes digital components
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Ability to deliver digital projects end to end
- An understanding of UX, Design and digital best practices
- A keen eye for detail, and an understanding of quality
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction
- A strong communicator - ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally, and with clients
- A proven track record of success in managing challenging business situations, and performing under pressure
- Proactive and flexible
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Fluent English, French and/or German is a plus
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?