Your Top 10 Most Liked Digital Stories #2017 - No.8: It was a time for innovation, networking and fun with Daniel Urminský and Paul Hendriks at Innovating CX Prague. #PassionatelyDigital #Isobar #Salesforce
Always on time? A planner by nature? If you have a head for timelines and budgets, and can orchestrate multiple tasks without losing the big picture, you’ll feel at home in this role. You’ll have a knack for listening and be a strong leader with the relevant certifications. Funnily enough, there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’ so you’ll need to nurture collaboration between diverse teams and individuals. If you are passionate about leading the delivery of digital transformation solutions, then you are the person we are looking for.
blue-infinity is looking for a seasoned leader to mentor and grow our team of project managers.
This is both a strategic and a hands-on role. You will be responsible for shaping the Project Management Practice to meet objectives, which includes quality and performance. You will provide leadership, mentoring team members and work closely with the PMO to continuously improve best practices and tools for project managers to successfully deliver projects on-time, on-budget, within scope and according to quality standards to clients across different industries, notably for Brand Enablement solutions.
The position is based in Geneva, Switzerland with occasional travel within Europe.
The opportunity is to work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary, entrepreneurial and dynamic atmosphere for world-renowned companies and brands.
- Build, manage and mentor a team of project managers: define and hire the right profiles, define best practices, develop tools, set and monitor quality and performance objectives, stay ahead of trends and industry developments, promote career development
- Help with formulating proposals on new projects, creatively thinking about the right project delivery approach for clients
- Work with Project Managers and Account Managers to define a the right strategy and corrective actions necessary to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and with the right quality standards, as well as help define Statements of Work
- Represent blue-infinity in front of executive-level clients
- Hands-on management and delivery of projects for clients across multiple industries and business goals, using human resources from Creative and UX to Development and Dev Ops teams across different locations.
- Demonstrated leadership in delivery of Project/Program Management for different-sized digital transformation projects
- Complete mastery of current Project Management methodologies
- Complete understanding of product design and delivery, from strategy, UX and creative, to development and dev ops
- Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering and business analysis
- Authoritative presentation style; ability to sell and defend project scope to the highest levels of our client’s leadership
- Fluent English. French and/or German a plus
- Inspiring management style
- Excellent presentation skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Structured, detail-oriented and rigorous
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?