Meet our people:
Loïc Sattler, Creative Director at blue-infinity and 360-degree brand experience enabler leads a team of the most innovative thinkers in the business today. Read more: http://ow.ly/tVU730eB1HH #DigitalAddicts
Our award-winning creatives and user experience specialists are at the heart of digital strategy. They work closely with each other, as well as with planners, copywriters, technologists and PMs. Do you want to be part of a team that helps companies evolve in the digital revolution? If you are passionate about brands, technology and creating world-class visual design and experiences for customers and users, then you are the person we are looking for.
blue-infinity is looking for a seasoned leader to mentor and grow our team of user experience specialists.
This is both a strategic and a hands-on role. In addition to team management, you will provide strategic insight and leadership for our most important clients and play an active role in developing new business opportunities.
The position is based in Geneva, Switzerland with occasional travel within Europe.
The opportunity is to work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary, entrepreneurial and dynamic atmosphere for world-renowned companies and brands. Our clients are mainly in the fields of Consumer Goods, International Organisations, Luxury and Private Banking.
• Manage and mentor a team of user experience consultants: define best practices, stay ahead of trends and industry developments, promote career development
• Work with Blue Infinity clients to define a user experience strategy based on alignment of user needs and business objectives
• Develop relationships with business leads across client organisations and explain the value of Blue Infinity’s User Experience capabilities
• Plan and conduct User Experience activities across the analysis, design and development cycle (persona development, site maps, wireframes, usability tests, specifications)
• Demonstrated leadership in delivery of user experience consulting for large, complex digital transformation projects
• Excellent knowledge of Web, application and mobile UX standards
• Complete mastery of user-centered design methodology within both Agile and Waterfall processes
• Practical experience of multiple types of user research, with the ability to choose the correct technique(s) for a given project (interviews vs. field studies vs. surveys, etc.)
• Authoritative presentation style; ability to sell and defend user experience work to the highest levels of our client’s leadership
• Inspiring management style
• Excellent presentation skills
• Collaborative and team-oriented
• Creative problem solver
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?