We donated 288 toys to the Community Centre, Cais do Sal. Congratulations to our team in Portugal who also raised 300€ to purchase even more toys for children in need. #DigitalAddicts
blue-infinity is looking for an IT Data Analyst to be part of our team in Geneva.
As part of a data network urbanization policy, our service is looking for an IT Data Analyst to strengthen its data distribution and integration team at the data level, now comprised of about 5 people.
The dataHUB is a database that aggregates and standardizes banking data from source systems and redistributes it to a set of consumers consisting mainly of banking applications.
In this context, the main responsibilities expected of the analyst are:
- Integration into a team composed of a project manager, architects, other data analysts and developers who apply agile project methodologies
- Harvesting and clarification of data needs with consumers
- Good understanding of the dataHUB, it's modeling, its possibilities, and limitations
- Analyze the existing, design solutions, estimates, detailed specifications, data modeling, transformation and mapping rules, non-functional aspects (eg data security and confidentiality, volumetry, monitoring, production plan, and scheduling, etc.)
- Interaction with the various stakeholders: the data-consuming solution team, the HUB team or other potential data providers, the Data Distribution team members, the Security team and potentially the Architecture Solutions or Business
- Follow-up of the realization of the requests with the developers and unblocking of the open points
- Identify test cases, build scripts, and build datasets
- Execution of the different tests (non-regression, SIT, FAT, UAT, etc.) and investigation of the defects
- Proactive reporting of progress and risks
- Strong recent expertise in the subject of data management and interfacing between systems, namely: the analysis and modeling of data models, the specification of data flows, the specification of non-functional elements under- or the testing of flows.
- Very good skills in querying languages under Oracle, i.e. SQL and TOAD environment
- Good banking knowledge
- Background IT
- Agile development methodology
- Experience with SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, Oracle
- Native French and good knowledge of English
- A sense of analysis, organized and rigorous
- Curious and quick to learn
- Management of problems with autonomy
- Very good integration ability in a team composed of senior citizens
- Good communication, impeccable presentation, solution-oriented, and customer oriented
- Ability to take a critical look
- Innovative and pragmatic
- Detailed and precise while being able to synthesize when required
- Good time management and priorities
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?