We donated 288 toys to the Community Centre, Cais do Sal. Congratulations to our team in Portugal who also raised 300€ to purchase even more toys for children in need. #DigitalAddicts
In today’s always-connected world, we need to think about customer interaction and retention differently. Our team of marketers and CRM specialists work together to help world-renowned brands improve their customers’ complete brand and buying experience, focusing on the holistic customer journey. If you believe that the lines of technology and creative, virtual and physical, are now obsolete and that experience is anytime, anywhere, then you will fit right in.
The purpose of this role is to coordinate internal function communication and change management activities, and manage internal communication vehicles, such as team SharePoint, mailboxes and Yammer sites.
- Coordinate functional communication activities in alignment with company brand strategy and web standards
- Interface and collaborate with IT communication team and align on initiatives and shared activities in the area of responsibility
- Drive preparation of Functional Town Halls, Functional LT meetings, workshops, ELT meetings
- Manage global or function specific recognition programs
- Support change management efforts with function-specific change advocate groups and filter feedback to Leadership and/or Global Change Advocate Network
- Communicate changes in function-specific processes (pre-PO approval, travel approval, external management, etc.)
- Write emails on behalf of Function Head (New Year Wishes, Accomplishments, Objectives, Ad Hoc Launches, etc.)
- Engage with functional community on Yammer
- Manage function‘s newsletter
- Support project teams and/or initiatives with communication advice/support if time allows.
- Interface with non-technical and technical experts at various levels, simplify complex messages and do accurate proofreading
- Act as expert and design authority for any SharePoint or intranet sites that are in responsibility of IT function (where not globally managed)
- Own IT function specific team sites and/or generic function mailboxes
- Responsible for content updates on function intranet pages
- Provide management and leadership to any outsourced web and digital media staff and work collaboratively with staff, management, vendors, IT support
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures in scope of the Communications Expert role
You should have:
- Extensive Internal communications experience with a particular focus on change and transition
- Gravitas and experience to engage and influence senior management
- Experience with administrating Sharepoint sites (1000+ users)
- Ability to work autonomously and develop a network
- Media relations
- Project management
- Experience with multi-channel campaigns
- Ownership of particular channels, for example, social media, website and intranet
- Originate ideas and write complex / good / creative copy
We offer even more:
- Laptop and tariff plan for mobile phone
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Ticket benefits, Multisport card and more are coming
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Opportunity to travel
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- We have employee breakfasts regularly, we enjoy beer and vine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.
- Help with relocation for candidates outside of the Czech Republic
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?