How would you draw a vase? Istvan Busak, Head of Experience Design Isobar discussed the power of design thinking with our #DigitalAddicts. #IdeasWithoutLimits
Java/J2ee Backend Developer
In order to reinforce our development team of digital addicts in Geneva (Switzerland), we are looking for a talented Java/J2ee Backend Developer who could be able to approaches multiple projects.
For a first mission, the expert that we are looking for will be working on a specific software application to help the existing team in developing features and the application software components.
On this activity, the responsibilities will be:
• Participate in the analysis of needs and their modeling
• Help maintain the consistency of the app. Architecture
• Carry out the application (development)
• Do reliable and sustainable code
• Perform the unit, integration and system tests
• Apply/follow company development standards
• Assist in the implementation methods, tools and standards
• Ensure the proper follow-up of optimization and quality
• You have a higher education (HES, Federal diploma, ETH) or equivalent training
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Backend developer
• You have excellent skills on Java J2EE
• Good knowledge of EJB, Hibernate
• Knowledge/experience of Swing is a plus
• SQL, PL / SQL, Oracle
Activity : 80/100 %
Contract : Permanent
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?