We donated 288 toys to the Community Centre, Cais do Sal. Congratulations to our team in Portugal who also raised 300€ to purchase even more toys for children in need. #DigitalAddicts
In today’s always-connected world, we need to think about customer interaction and retention differently. Our team of marketers and CRM specialists work together to help world-renowned brands improve their customers’ complete brand and buying experience, focusing on the holistic customer journey. If you believe that the lines of technology and creative, virtual and physical, are now obsolete and that experience is anytime, anywhere, then you will fit right in.
- Working experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform or another Marketing automation platform (not mandatory for Junior Specialist)
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing (digital trends, email domains, IP warm-up, personalization, behavioral segmentation)
- Solid background in analyzing and designing multichannel customer journeys
- Customer-facing role, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking approach
- Experience with writing functional documentation
- Experience with leading training sessions and live demos
What will you do:
- Resolve basic platform issues
- Proposing and designing solutions for customer journeys and automation of process
- Analyze, review business and technical requirements to be implemented in marketing cloud
- Advise on strategies for multichannel activities including personalization / dynamic content, advanced segmentation, 360 customer journey
- Able to execute and optimize SMS and email marketing campaigns
- Running demo sessions for the new clients / onsite workshops / trainings for the clients
Why you should work with us?!
More than that we offer you very nice benefits:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno located in the city centres with great accessibility!
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Ticket benefits, Multisport card and more are coming.
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours and home-office.
- Regular company events – regular breakfasts, team building events in CZ and abroad.
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?