Influential research firm, Forrester, has recognised blue-infinity Linked by Isobar among top Salesforce implementation partners in the report, Vendor Landscape: Salesforce Implementation Partners. Find out more here: http://ow.ly/2J3030fi2Gb
Our internal administrative team is a pillar to the functioning of our business. As a key go-to person, you’ll have the opportunity to work on diverse subjects. Every day will be different. Whether you’re on-boarding new employees or improving processes and decision making, you’ll be a key player in influencing our daily operations.
In order to support our growth, our Legal teams in Geneva are looking for a Legal / Administrative Trainee.
- Managing day to day operations relating to contract’s signatures
- Validation of client purchase order and participation to the monthly closing
- Managing client base
- Organization & update of all kind legal files
- Contract review especially in German (including IT and Media buying)
- Fluent German and English language skills (written & spoken). Ability to draft legal documents in German
- Minimum Bachelor in Law
- 1st experience, Junior
- Open mind, strong in communication
- Very good presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, ability to pick up things quickly
Location & occupation:
- HQ Geneva
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?