We donated 288 toys to the Community Centre, Cais do Sal. Congratulations to our team in Portugal who also raised 300€ to purchase even more toys for children in need. #DigitalAddicts
In today’s always-connected world, we need to think about customer interaction and retention differently. Our team of marketers and CRM specialists work together to help world-renowned brands improve their customers’ complete brand and buying experience, focusing on the holistic customer journey. If you believe that the lines of technology and creative, virtual and physical, are now obsolete and that experience is anytime, anywhere, then you will fit right in.
- Solid HTML and CSS skills
- General understanding of marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Pardot etc.)
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Experience in mobile development (iOS/Android) and custom SDK’s is an advantage
- Experience with Salesforce ecosystem is an advantage
- Problem solving skills
You will be doing:
- Working on projects leveraging different programming languages based on the clients requirements
- Implementing integrations between Salesforce marketing cloud / CRM or any other databases
- Building basic Web Services to support alternative communication channels within omnichannel customer journeys
- Assisting with Marketing ad-hoc queries and reporting
We offer you:
- Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Dynamic environment where you will never happen to fell into a routine work
- Possibility to grow with every new project
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
We obviously offer even more:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Ticket benefits, Multisport card and more are coming
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Travelling all around the world
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and vine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.
Location: Prague or Brno office
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?