Join blue-infinity Salesforce MVP Laura Diaz at dreamOlé this April and rub shoulders with all the pros, in a relaxed and sunny setting! http://ow.ly/5JVM30iUFE1 #PassionatelySalesforce
In today’s always-connected world, we need to think about customer interaction and retention differently. Our team of marketers and CRM specialists work together to help world-renowned brands improve their customers’ complete brand and buying experience, focusing on the holistic customer journey. If you believe that the lines of technology and creative, virtual and physical, are now obsolete and that experience is anytime, anywhere, then you will fit right in.
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform or another Marketing automation platform.
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing (digital trends, email domains, IP warm-up, personalization, behavioral segmentation).
- Solid background in analyzing and designing multichannel customer journeys.
- Customer-facing role, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking approach.
- Experience with writing functional documentation.
- Experience with leading training sessions and live demos.
What will you do:
- Resolve basic platform issues
- Proposing and designing solutions for customer journeys and automation of processAnalyze, review business and technical requirements to be implemented in marketing cloud.
- Advise on strategies for multichannel activities including personalization / dynamic content, advanced segmentation, 360 customer journey.
- Able to execute and optimize SMS and email marketing campaigns.
- Running demo sessions for the new clients / onsite workshops / trainings for the clients.
Why you should work with us?!
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background of the Swiss headquarters.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients.
More than that we offer you very nice benefits:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno located in the city centers with great accessibility!
- Laptop and mobile phone with international tariff even for your private use.Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Ticket benefits, Multisport card and more are coming
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours and home-office.
- Regular company events – regular breakfasts, team building events in CZ and abroad.
- Relocation support for candidates outside of Czech Republic.
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?