Mario Ballario heads our Switzerland Front End Dev team and he was happy to share knowledge of our Web Accessibility solutions with a keen audience as part of our b-i Masterclass series. #DigitalAddicts What is Accessibility? http://ow.ly/EiWH30cTlaE
In today’s always-connected world, we need to think about customer interaction and retention differently. Our team of marketers and CRM specialists work together to help world-renowned brands improve their customers’ complete brand and buying experience, focusing on the holistic customer journey. If you believe that the lines of technology and creative, virtual and physical, are now obsolete and that experience is anytime, anywhere, then you will fit right in.
We’re seeking a hands-on, detail-oriented person who knows how to multi-task and make things happen. This dynamic, outgoing team member will produce exciting, professional content whilst being responsive and effective at working cross functionally with other teams, to help communicate on a range of interesting subjects to build our brand internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills with an eye for detail
- Efficient production of written work and creation of graphics for digital media
- Able to understand and write about digital technologies
- Autonomous, with the ability to prioritise multiple projects, communicate on status and provide analysis
- Prior examples of written communication and in creating social media/digital content
- Computer skills expert with Microsoft Office, comfortable with Adobe PhotoShop
- Knowledge of using website CMS a plus
- Experience with driving video concepts and production is a plus
- Experience with event management and communication is a plus
- English mother tongue mandatory, working knowledge of French or German
- Completed degree in marketing, communications, digital media and related experience min. 3 years
- Interest in digital technology and services, social media and future trends
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?