blue-infinity presented at ABSL's 4th Annual Conference in Prague from 17th-18th October. The conference brought together representatives of leading business service centers in the Czech Republic, governmental and local authorities. Check the photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1165332106856283.1073741843.12... #passionatelydigital
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
- Intervene on the entire project life-cycle: review and understand business requirements, technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Develop server-side components and web services, client-side user interfaces (ASP.Net, WPF), as well as SQL databases according to specifications
- Ensure development tasks are completed within quality standards, fully tested with minimal defects including code source management, unit and integration testing and continuous integration system (e.g TFS)
- Document work and deliveries, support end users by providing manuals and assistance tools
- Proven experience working with ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, WPF, XAML, Entity Fx, JQuery, CSS, .Net Frameworks , 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5 and practical coding experience in C# or VB.Net
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012
- Proven application development project experience is a must have: min. 3 projects, over 100+ man days
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?