Make a difference to the children of Amborobe, Madagascar by playing our drag & drop game. Each time you play, you'll increase the amount we give www.blue-infinity.com/givelight #DigitalimprovesLives #GiveLight #CSR
blue-infinity linked by Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network) is currently hiring a .NET Developer for our offices in Lisbon.
Your mission at blue-infinity?
- Intervene in the entire project lifecycle: review and understanding of business requirements, technical design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance;
- You perform well in client-facing situations, are able to transform business requirements into technical solutions to client satisfaction, as well as integrate nicely within a cross-functional team (designers, UX, developers);
- You develop server-side components and web services, client-side user interfaces (ASP.Net, WPF), as well as SQL databases according to specifications;
- You ensure their development tasks are completed within quality standards, fully tested with minimal defects;
- You understand the dynamics of collaborative development work in terms of code source management, unit and integration testing and continuous integration system (e.g TFS);
- You document their work and deliveries, support end users by providing manuals and assistance tools;
- You stay up-to-date with technology and seek to be well-certified professionals according to Microsoft official certification tracks.
Your experience would be nice if you had …
4 years' experience in a Microsoft .net coding environment;
Proficient in .NET v4.0/ 4.5 C# ;
Proficient in SQL Server 2008 / 2012;
Proficient in unit testing (nUnit / xUnit);
Proficient in use of source control system, ideally GIT;
Agile development process experience, ideally SCRUM;
Experience of dependency injection framework;
Team player | Good communication skills (and SMART).
- Experience with continuous integration / build management / Bamboo / TeamCity / Octopus Deploy;
- Experience in highly transactional websites;
- Experience of systems with service orientated design and asynchronous messaging patterns.;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (CosmoDB, Azure Functions, etc…);
- Big data technologies a plus.;
- Mobile development a plus (Xamarin, native etc).
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Work-life balance;
- Be part of our global network brand;
- Be the next #digitaladdict
Only applications submitted with CV in English will be considered for the next processes.
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?