Hello from Serbia! Our leading Czech Marketing Cloud team is sending their greetings from Belgrade! Don't forget to keep warm ;) #CultureofMany
blue-infinity linked by Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network) is currently hiring a Q.A. Tester with Automation mindset for our offices in Lisbon.
Your mission at blue-infinity?
• Design, develop and execute automated tests using Ranorex for a CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) pipeline
• Will ensure that new capabilities and functionalities developed for the platform are tested and validated in an automated fashion.
• Estimates evaluate and create test cases and QA tickets as part of an Agile work team.
• Collaborate with colleagues on/offshore on a day-to-day basis
• Reporting and documentation on testing activities.
• Work closely with product and delivery managers to manage Agile sprints and QA stories.
Your experience would be nice if you had …
• 2+ years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance;
• Professional experience developing automation to support CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) pipelines is strongly desired. Preferential: Bamboo;
• Professional experience developing testing automation on Selenium WebDriver. Preferential: with C#;
• Professional experiencing in functional testing.
• Knowledge of SQL is preferred;
• Excellent communications skills – good at communicating and documenting technical information and describing implementations;
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, quick learner with a strong technical aptitude and a drive to improve a system’s reliability and optimize delivery of new capabilities.
What can you expect from us?
• Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
• Work-life balance;
• Be part of our global network brand;
• Be the next #digitaladdict
Only applications submitted with CV in English will be considered for the next processes.
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?