We were treated to authentic Cameroonian dishes by our awesome new caterer Nik's Fudo, home food for the soul! #Healthy #Authentic #Diverse
blue-infinity linked by Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network) is currently hiring a React Native Developer for our offices in Lisbon and Leiria.
Your mission at blue-infinity?
- You'll develop and maintain our React Native Android application as part of the React Native team;
- You'll ensure that the application lives up to our and your standards, performs well on the road and follows best practices;
- You'll make technical decisions about the architecture and future development of the application;
- You'll work closely together with Design and UX team to create the most delightful user experience;
- You'll brainstorm with Product Management / Product Owners / Market Owners about upcoming features and improvements;
Your experience would be nice if you had …
- You have experience building client applications for HTTP APIs using RESTful JSON;
- You have a disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation, and code structure in an agile, team-based environment;
- You have written tests to improve the design and quality of your code and see the value in automated testing;
- You are courageous and open to new things, you enjoy sharing your experience as well as spreading your enthusiasm;
- You are a communicative and open person and want to use your skills in a young team;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an international company;
- Work-life balance; Be part of our global network brand;
- Be the next #DigitalAddict
Only applications submitted with CV in English will be considered for the next processes.
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?