Creating a talent-centric organisation, with SGS and Oracle at blue-infinity Geneva - October 2016
Always on time? A planner by nature? If you have a head for timelines and budgets, and can orchestrate multiple tasks without losing the big picture, you’ll feel at home in this role. You’ll have a knack for listening and be a strong leader with the relevant certifications. Funnily enough, there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’ so you’ll need to nurture collaboration between diverse teams and individuals. If you are passionate about leading the delivery of digital transformation solutions, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Familiar with Java, Apache Tomcat, APIs, Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu Server) Windows Server 2008, Certificates, and MySQL
- Proven track record in working with JIRA/Confluence migrations and upgrades (both major and minor)
- Plug-in development for Atlassian applications
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and process implementation skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?