Meet our people:
Loïc Sattler, Creative Director at blue-infinity and 360-degree brand experience enabler leads a team of the most innovative thinkers in the business today. Read more: http://ow.ly/tVU730eB1HH #DigitalAddicts
Always on time? A planner by nature? If you have a head for timelines and budgets, and can orchestrate multiple tasks without losing the big picture, you’ll feel at home in this role. You’ll have a knack for listening and be a strong leader with the relevant certifications. Funnily enough, there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’ so you’ll need to nurture collaboration between diverse teams and individuals. If you are passionate about leading the delivery of digital transformation solutions, then you are the person we are looking for.
For our Digital team in Prague and Brno we are looking for Salesforce Consultants to lead all functional aspects involved in delivering SaaS projects – primarily related to Salesforce Sales, Service and Community Cloud implementations, but also any other related technical items (such as data and external application integration).
We expect you to have a good experience in CRM solutions, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies, great interpersonal skills and positive client-oriented attitude.
• Translating business needs into technical requirements.
• Advising our clients on the digital implementations, strategy as a subject matter expert.
• Delivering high level design of the target solution, including your own participation on the CRM administration
• Discussing with our development team the custom development requirements - you should have high-level understanding of Apex Classes, Visualforce, Apex Web Services and Triggers.
• Core team member of the project execution
• Minimum 2 years of CRM experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Salesforce
• Knowledge of UML and SCRUM methodology
• Development experience in APEX, VisualForce is an advantage
Functional & Soft Skills:
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Stress resistant and adherent to on-time delivery
• Strong work ethic, proactivity and flexibility
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Knowledge of Czech, German or French is an advantage
• Willing to travel on demand (domestic and international travel)
• Masters/Bachelor/Associates Degree
• Salesforce Sales or Service or Community Cloud certification is a plus
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?