We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Test Specialist to be involved in clients' business applications. #DigitalAddicts http://ow.ly/3OAa30cDSVw
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
- We expect you to have a good experience in object-oriented software development, including, but not limited to Salesforce technologies, such as Visualforce and APEX.
- You should be a great - team player, able to work within an international team with a positive attitude.
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of projects
- Developing customized solutions on the Salesforce platform, integrations with 3rd party platforms and other custom applications for our clients
- Preparing automated tests
- Transforming technical requirements into reality
- Assisting in testing
- Liaising with clients, consultants and other team members
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform, APEX and VisualForce is a strong advantage
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and agile development
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Stress resistant and adherent to on-time delivery
- Strong work ethic, proactivity and flexibility
- Masters/Bachelor/Associates Degree
- Salesforce Sales or Service or Community Cloud certification is a plus
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?