Make a difference to the children of Amborobe, Madagascar by playing our drag & drop game. Each time you play, you'll increase the amount we give www.blue-infinity.com/givelight #DigitalimprovesLives #GiveLight #CSR
Always on time? A planner by nature? If you have a head for timelines and budgets, and can orchestrate multiple tasks without losing the big picture, you’ll feel at home in this role. You’ll have a knack for listening and be a strong leader with the relevant certifications. Funnily enough, there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’ so you’ll need to nurture collaboration between diverse teams and individuals. If you are passionate about leading the delivery of digital transformation solutions, then you are the person we are looking for.
For our Digital team in Brno we are looking a Salesforce.com Project Manager to meet with clients and build out companies SFDC platform. This Project Manager will play a crucial role in the expansion of our CRM practice, and will hold multiple responsibilities. This Project Manager will create and manage project plans for Salesforce.com implementation and integration projects. Will work closely with Architects and Developers to ensure the design of the platform meets client needs. This candidate will also set project goals for the project and will need to set deadlines for the Developers and Architects to meet. To be considered for this position candidates must have previous consulting and project management experience. This candidate must have experience using the Salesforce.com platform and worked on an implementation project. PMP certification and Salesforce.com certifications are a plus.
• Project ownership for the more complex matters that require an element of project management and team approach
• On-going support to key clients to maintain steady state and implement new requirements/upgrades
• Lead blended (business and technical) project delivery teams to execute the full system development lifecycle, including teams consisting of company or contracted resources who may be on site, on shore, or off shore
• Follow CRM best practices and standards to include software development practices, design styles and software deployment
• Masters in Computer Science or related discipline
• Salesforce.com certifications (admin or +)
• 3-10 years’ experience in project management
• Development environments: Java/Apex/Visualforce
• Methodologies used: Agile/Scrum/Rational
• English fluent
• Czech is a plus
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?