Mario Ballario heads our Switzerland Front End Dev team and he was happy to share knowledge of our Web Accessibility solutions with a keen audience as part of our b-i Masterclass series. #DigitalAddicts What is Accessibility? http://ow.ly/EiWH30cTlaE
Always on time? A planner by nature? If you have a head for timelines and budgets, and can orchestrate multiple tasks without losing the big picture, you’ll feel at home in this role. You’ll have a knack for listening and be a strong leader with the relevant certifications. Funnily enough, there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’ so you’ll need to nurture collaboration between diverse teams and individuals. If you are passionate about leading the delivery of digital transformation solutions, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in project delivery roles (e.g. PM, SCRUM Master, BA, Requirements Engineer, Developer etc.) in an international and matrix-structured organization
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies and PM Frameworks
- Either BA skillset or the ability to lead Java/Angular JS developers
- Working knowledge of project tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Pharma Development domain would be a plus
- Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; alternatively an equivalent in one of these topics
- Fluent English and German language skills
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?