blue-infinity presented at ABSL's 4th Annual Conference in Prague from 17th-18th October. The conference brought together representatives of leading business service centers in the Czech Republic, governmental and local authorities. Check the photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1165332106856283.1073741843.12... #passionatelydigital
Do you enjoy increasing business agility, productivity, decision-making and compliance to changing standards by renovating and digitizing internal processes? Your analytical prowess and methodical mindset alongside our team of leading process improvement wizards, user experience specialists, visual designers and technologists will bring success to businesses. Help lead the way in digital change with modern user-driven processes and solutions.
- Visualize - functions and processes
- Measure - determine the appropriate measure to determine success
- Analyze - compare the various simulations to determine an optimal improvement
- Improve - select and implement the improvement
- Control - defined dashboards, monitor the improvement in real time and feed the performance information back into the simulation model
- Re-engineer - revamp the processes from scratch for better results
- Almost 15 years of experience in large companies
- Use to deal with Top management key users
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and Tobacco industries
- European Citizenship to get a Swiss working permit
- Technical or Business background, Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Fluency in English
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?