Meet our people:
Loïc Sattler, Creative Director at blue-infinity and 360-degree brand experience enabler leads a team of the most innovative thinkers in the business today. Read more: http://ow.ly/tVU730eB1HH #DigitalAddicts
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
• Work on all stages of the development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment);
• Developer will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality technical solutions to our client. Involved in the development of analyzes and functional specifications. Technological design solution. Participate in testing.
• Developer will be member of a multidisciplinary agile development team.
• Advanced level of English (written and spoken, English on daily basis);
• Experience in .NET/C# development;
• Experience in using Source Code repositories such as Git and Bitbuckt;
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum experience is a plus);
• Working experience within globally distributed multi-cultural teams and cross-region projects;
• Good teamwork and communications skills.
• Experience with developing Microsoft Dynamics (Dynamics 365 ideally);
• Knowledge of business processes (production, logistics and finance).
- English fluent oral and written
- Spanish is an advantage
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?