We donated 288 toys to the Community Centre, Cais do Sal. Congratulations to our team in Portugal who also raised 300€ to purchase even more toys for children in need. #DigitalAddicts
blue-infinity Linked by Isobar is seeking to hire 2 .NET Developers. If you are a dynamic .net developer and you are looking forward to work in a multinational environment, this is the job for you!
- Over 4 years’ experience in a Microsoft .net coding environment.
- Proficient in .NET v4.0/4.5 C#.
- ASP.net MVC.
- Proficient in SQL server 2008 / 2012 / 2016.
- Proficient in unit testing (nUnit/xUnit).
- Proficient in use of source control system, ideally GIT.
- Agile development process experience, ideally SCRUM.
- Experience of a dependency injection framework, e.g. Unity.
- Good communication skills (and SMART). Team player is essential.
- DevOps mentality.
- Experience with continuous integration / build management / Bamboo / TeamCity / Octopus Deploy.
- Experience in highly transactional websites.
- Experience of systems with service orientated design and asynchronous messaging patterns.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazone Web services
- Big data technologies a plus.
- Mobile development a plus (Xamarin, native etc)
- French-speaking a plus, English mandatory
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?