Our #DigitalAddicts were pleased to welcome Hootsuite today for a lively discussion.
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
If you want to join a team of developers in the Open Source world within an innovative company, do not hesitate to send us your application!
• Design and development of PHP solutions - Drupal
• Proposal of innovative solutions to solve problems and solve processes
• Respect of deadlines and guarantee of the quality of the projects
• Choice of appropriate technical solutions to satisfy the requirements of our customers
• 5 years of PHP development experience
• PHP Object Oriented, MVC, JQuery
• Optional: AngularJS
• HTML5 / CSS3 integration
• Version: GIT / SVN
• Experience with CMS like Drupal 7, Joomla 3x, Prestashop 1.6, Wordpress
• Good knowledge of LAMP
• Good knowledge of MySQL, Linux and Oracle databases
Nice to have
• Experience in exposing and consuming RESTful web services in Drupal 8 in a micro services oriented architecture
• Experience in integrations with other systems
• Command of Drupal 7 and very good knowledge of Drupal 8 core
• Experience in extending Drupal 7 and 8 developing (Custom modules / Plugin / Entities)
• Experience in Acquia Cloud Site Factory and Acquia Lift
• French and / or English required
• European Nationality or Swiss working permit updated
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?