Hello from Serbia! Our leading Czech Marketing Cloud team is sending their greetings from Belgrade! Don't forget to keep warm ;) #CultureofMany
Always on time? A planner by nature? If you have a head for timelines and budgets, and can orchestrate multiple tasks without losing the big picture, you’ll feel at home in this role. You’ll have a knack for listening and be a strong leader with the relevant certifications. Funnily enough, there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’ so you’ll need to nurture collaboration between diverse teams and individuals. If you are passionate about leading the delivery of digital transformation solutions, then you are the person we are looking for.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Salesforce Division in Geneva, Switzerland
● Project ownership for the more complex matters that require an element of project management and team approach
● On-going support to key clients to maintain steady state and implement new requirements/upgrades
● Lead blended (business and technical) project delivery teams to execute the full system development lifecycle, including teams consisting of company or contracted resources who may be on site, on shore, or off shore
● Follow CRM best practices and standards to include software development practices, design styles and software deployment
● At least 10 years’ experience in project management in a Service Company (not in an internal position)
● Development environments: Java/Apex/Visualforce
● Methodologies used: Agile/Scrum/Hybrid
● Able to work under strong pressure, with challenging deadlines, and with difficult stakeholders
● A "solution maker" not just an "actions tracker and minutes writer"
Education / Certifications
● Master in Computer Science or related discipline
● MBA prefered
● SCRUM PSM I and Salesforce.com Admin Certifications are required
● PMP and other Salesforce.com certifications are clearly a plus
● Fluent: English
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?