Our blue-infinity Salesforce Strategy & Solutions expert Enrico Zelocchi takes to the stage in Prague #InnovatingCXPrague #PassionatelyDigital #Salesforce #event http://ow.ly/2xCf30fXbjt
Always on time? A planner by nature? If you have a head for timelines and budgets, and can orchestrate multiple tasks without losing the big picture, you’ll feel at home in this role. You’ll have a knack for listening and be a strong leader with the relevant certifications. Funnily enough, there’s no ‘I’ in ‘team’ so you’ll need to nurture collaboration between diverse teams and individuals. If you are passionate about leading the delivery of digital transformation solutions, then you are the person we are looking for.
We are looking for a passionately digital Senior Project Manager (SPM) to lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects for clients of blue-infinity Linked by Isobar across different industries. This includes managing resources, schedules, financials, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time, on-budget project delivery to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case. The SPM will also contribute to improvement initiatives.
- Manage and deliver projects for clients across multiple industries and business goals, using human resources from Creative and UX to Development and Dev Ops teams across different locations.
- Own the full cycle of delivery, from initiation to deployment for several projects simultaneously, according to best practices defined by our PMO.
- Ensure proper governance and that projects are delivered according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards, as well as manage change and risks
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans for all phases of the project, with a good understanding of interdependencies between strategy, UX, business analysis, creative, technology, operations and business needs
- Help define Statements of Work and develop requirements and test cases
- Develop reporting and presentations regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, success criteria results and metrics to the project team and key client stakeholders, also at an executive level
- Act as internal Quality Control for the project and work creatively and analytically to solve issues, demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Provide leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals and monitor performance
- Manage the day-to-day project activities of resources and chair the project management team and client meetings
- Continue professional development in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of project management experience using Agile, SCRUM, SDLC/Waterfall, gathering requirements and leading/motivating multi-disciplinary project teams of different size.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects on-time, on-schedule and within budget
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Must be passionate about the possibilities of digital, and be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Self-motivated, collaborative and team-oriented, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and set priorities on competing demands
- Fluent English. French and/or German a plus.
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?