Your Top 10 Most Liked Digital Stories #2017 - No.8: It was a time for innovation, networking and fun with Daniel Urminský and Paul Hendriks at Innovating CX Prague. #PassionatelyDigital #Isobar #Salesforce
We think technology is sexy. And that it fuels creativity and change. If you are a passionate technologist and a hands-on critical thinker who likes to work with multi-disciplinary teams of digital experts then we’re looking for someone like you. Whether it is to increase interaction with a brand, innovate on customer experience and services, improve productivity and decision-making in the workplace or renovate systems, you will be key to making a difference in the digital transformation of our clients.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Systems or equivalent. Microsoft Certifications are a plus
- Proven C#, .Net and SharePoint 2013 development experience
- Good knowledge in SharePoint API and in the different SharePoint development fields: content types, themes, site definition (master pages, layouts, etc), web parts, user controls, excel services
- Create components that enable secure data transfer between web and internal systems
- Being able to write business requirements and technical specification documents
- Proven knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and 2012, with a good knowledge of implications related to SharePoint technologies
- Experience in design, develop and implement database interfaces
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?