Join our event on 7th December and discover how leading brands are taking the fastest path to unified commerce. http://ow.ly/l4nN30gGJRo #Salesforce #CommerceCloud #event #PassionatelyDigital
We are looking for a Sharepoint Practice Manager to manage a Sharepoint team based in Geneva and at distance with the quality shoring teams in Portugal.
- Lead-Managing SharePoint profile (be it IT Pro or App Dev doesn’t have to have both)
- Manage and meantor a team of IT & Digital professionals on site in Geneva, at client in Geneva, and also Quality Shore department in Portugal.
- Ensure on time and effective delivery of projects
- Correct training and evolution of employees with the use of internal tools
- Hire & manage the professional career of your team members
- Ensure that projects start on time and that key milestones are met with the relevant consultants made available from your practice
- Min 10 years’ experience in IT projects
- Min 5 years’ experience leading SharePoint / Office 365 projects or tea
- Technical profile with hands-on technical knowledge of SharePoint / Office 365.
- Either Apps development or IT Pro (administration, migration) profile, both are a huge plus!
- Has successfully delivered a minimum of 2 large complex SharePoint projects with a duration of minimum 3 months
- A project level, team leading experience is a requirement. Must have led teams of min 3+ team members
- Project management experience is a must
- Quality shore team leading experience is a plus
- At people management level, team leading experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Switzerland market is a big plus
- French Mandatory (doesn’t have to be Mother tongue French, but does need to speak French); Fluent
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?