Meet our people:
Loïc Sattler, Creative Director at blue-infinity and 360-degree brand experience enabler leads a team of the most innovative thinkers in the business today. Read more: http://ow.ly/tVU730eB1HH #DigitalAddicts
Do you enjoy increasing business agility, productivity, decision-making and compliance to changing standards by renovating and digitizing internal processes? Your analytical prowess and methodical mindset alongside our team of leading process improvement wizards, user experience specialists, visual designers and technologists will bring success to businesses. Help lead the way in digital change with modern user-driven processes and solutions.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Technical Consuiltant to join a ServiceNow solutions and services practice, in a client consulting environment. You're involved in all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery. You will be part of a team dedicated to implement elegant business solutions. You are to develop and maintain automation of all sort of business processes, including adoption of ITSM best practices. You will be trained and mentored by our staff and work to support the implementation projects.
Required skills and experience:
- Successful candidates will have a blend of expertise in ITSM process design and ServiceNow configuration, development and administration
- Ideally, you already have experience working with ServiceNow ITSM application. You have some experience in IT as an Application Consultant, Application Administrator or similar function and have software development skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues
- Good background in IT operational support or consulting, with experience in ITSM/ITIL process analysis and improvement
- ITIL certifications are a plus
- ServiceNow certifications will be a strong plus
- Demonstrated consulting aptitude (understanding of business drivers behind technology, problem solver, attention to detail, resourcefulness, not afraid to ask questions, etc.)
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work remotely
Other information on the role:
- Fluent English is essential for this position, French or German would be an asset
- We are looking to hire someone who can be mentored and evolve into this role
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?