Make a difference to the children of Amborobe, Madagascar by playing our drag & drop game. Each time you play, you'll increase the amount we give www.blue-infinity.com/givelight #DigitalimprovesLives #GiveLight #CSR
• Validate technical design and solution
• Ability to solution based on client requirements
• Clearly and articulately document solutions
• Ability to scope, define and manage work packages. The TA will potentially be implementing work packages or managing work packages to be built by other team members or teams
• Provide technical consultation on Salesforce Market Cloud tool set and solution
• Develop specialties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud data management, scripting languages, API, and/or integrations
• Execute advanced configuration/development activities per assigned work orders
• Serve as a technical liaison to product teams to support custom and/or atypical initiatives
• Conduct solutions testing and validation
• Support documentation process by providing applicable artifacts (code samples, screenshots, etc.
• Bachelor's degree (Business, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
• Proficient developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS such as MS SQL Server (preferable), MySQL or Oracle.
• Experience with at least 2 client side programming languages such as .NET (C# or VB), JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C++, Visual Basic, Python
• Experience working with APIs - preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
• Experience with server side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, Jquery
• Experience working with 1 or more modern integrated development environments (i.e. MS Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse or others)
• Experience working with visualization software applications such as MS Visio
• Experience in building stored procedures and reports. Ideally has a command of SSRS and SSIS. Ability to performance optimization techniques and has a good grasp of data architecture.
• Good level of documentation. Ability to scope, define and manage work packages.
• Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
• Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics preferred
• Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption preferred
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?