Cornerstone are a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in Talent Management and their alliance with us broadens our global HCM coverage, furthering elevating our clients HR capabilities. #PassionatelyDigital http://ow.ly/upmY30dIY8W
In order to support its teams’ expansion, blue-infinity is looking for a Support Coordinator, responsible for coordinating support activities related to content management systems.
Our candidate will ensure smooth execution of support tasks by means of coordination, workload and priority management, as well as monitoring support activities.
You will handle incoming call, respond to users’ inquiries, oversee tasks to completion and report their progress to the team lead.
- Daily coordination or Support activities
- Respond to user questions and requests, resolve issues and escalate when necessary
- Maximize issue resolutions while minimizing time
- Create and document process, procedures and guidelines related to Support
- Setup a performance measurement dashboard; measure KPIs
- Provides regular reports the status of performance and quality improvement to the team lead
- Create, Drive, Plan and Improve all support activities related to Digital solutions
- B.Sc. or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Support Coordination, IT-related field
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to communicate with highly technical and business teams
- Strong documentation skills
- Prior experience to using ticketing systems
- English and French, both fluent, other languages are a plus
- Experience in software development lifecycle is a plus
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?