Our blue-infinity Salesforce Strategy & Solutions expert Enrico Zelocchi takes to the stage in Prague #InnovatingCXPrague #PassionatelyDigital #Salesforce #event http://ow.ly/2xCf30fXbjt
Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
For our HQ in Geneva, we are looking for a Level 2 Support Technician to join our team in giving support to over 700 users within the b-i network in Switzerland, Portugal & the Czech Republic.
- Provide support services to users within Microsoft environment (Windows 7 and 10)
- Support on workstations & mobile
- Optimize the service quality following the best practices defined with our clients
- Be a point of contact for the users and solve their problems when needed
- Software environment: Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft Office
- CFC as a minimum, Microsoft Windows 7/10, Cisco or ITIL certifications are a plus
- A significant technical support experience at 1st level support position
- Experience working in factory/laboratory environment is a plus
- Proficient with Windows 7 & 10
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft environments and related business applications
- Fluent English
- Very good French or German
- An interesting package
- Strong possibility for career evolution with different training, certifications & mentoring
- Enjoyable, flexible work environment
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Patience is key for the role
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?