Hello from Serbia! Our leading Czech Marketing Cloud team is sending their greetings from Belgrade! Don't forget to keep warm ;) #CultureofMany
Digital transformation in the workplace is key to changing business. Our infrastructure, systems and support experts shoulder the responsibility of making the transition a smooth one. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
blue-infinity linked by isobar is hiring a SysOps / DevOps to work from our offices in Lisbon.
As a SysOps\DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for keeping production systems up and running, solving complex IT problems and shape the architecture of various IT systems and platforms.
- Preference will be given to someone with an AWS certification
In order to strengthen our leadership on client’s projects, we are looking to reinforce our Cloud Solutions team with a System Engineer that will be based in Lisbon.
We are looking for someone able to:
- Monitor the health of production systems and platforms. Proactive alerting and coordination with involved teams for resolution
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for IT operation issues as well as assistance in resolution
- Provide SysOps and DevOps expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve application/product/platform/system quality
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring and self-healing platforms
- Continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering: AWS, Azure, CloudStack, OpenStack
- Experienced with server operating systems, Linux and/or Windows
- Sound understanding of networking, database, storage and virtualization systems and technologies
- Ability to use scripting languages and frameworks: such as Python, Powershell, Bash
- Knowledgeable of at least one Configuration Management and/or Infrastructure as a Code software: Saltstack, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Proficient with the Atlassian Stack and git
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Methodological, flexible, fast learner, autonomous, team player
Start date: Asap
Key skills: AWS, Terraform, Saltstack, Ansible, CloudStack, Linux Server, Windows Server, Python, PowerShell, Bash, Elasticsearch, Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, Git, Azure
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?